hey, click n join this if u wish 2 boost up ur blog somemore can earn money$$

1:1 Traffic Exchange

Monday, July 19, 2010

yesterday once more

from the starting point
it is how I being alone
habituate to it

all at a sudden 
in the middle of my ongoing path,  
somebody tried to dramatize my life

beyond expectation
it's turn up

I admit I think of it before
who don't?
however it's just a thought
don't have any action towards it

a unexpected warmth inside
care from heart
should I accept the deal
as I wondering in mind

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now, 
 is like all happen historically

I saw this before
felt this before
and experienced this before

It is actually a repetition
its progress is almost the same
but what I hope differently
is the ENDING



agree? NANG it

1 comment:

KellyQueenie said...

**Foot Print**
Thanks for your nanged.!
I've Nanged and clicked on ur ads!
Cheers^^
Do give support for this as well:
http://innit.nuffnang.com/view.php?id=252975

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...