hey, click n join this if u wish 2 boost up ur blog somemore can earn money$$

1:1 Traffic Exchange

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

wake up!!!

today class really end up with a emotional mood

I ruined my SSK second assessment...
it's a group assessment..
after knowing the marks from the teacher, my heart quite sank
how could it be?

really self-accusing...

blaming myself,
brings to account my mind what have i done to the assignment!

it has so many errors as teacher commented it's not well-organized in overall!
which means that we are like doing it with perfunctory heart
really down...
it's just a concealment if I says I don't care..
everyone cares.. even though the others of my group..
I know they will even just a little..

sometimes should not be too optimistic though..
it's doesn't help..

a little bit of stress will push you forward eventually
but not too much!!
i cant bear with it ><

in the way home, apologize to yann n lucies
being emo,
the atmosphere there becomes so cold..
nothing can we said
actually i want a hug
a hug heal my down heart
if you could see this
you are the one who i want a hug from..

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

dont worry.. being confident is good.. but not over-confident =)

Unknown said...

all the best~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...