hey, click n join this if u wish 2 boost up ur blog somemore can earn money$$

1:1 Traffic Exchange

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Foundation 1st Sem Break

Every semester is end with final exam and followed by a long period of sem break~

Here are my thoughts to the final exam papers:

First paper -- english
actually I haven't complete my essay writing yet, still I just closing my writing with a simplest conclusion..
even I can't tell do it consider a conclusion?
I'm pretty sad and upset after this paper.. I keep accusing myself..
one word:disappointed of myself

Second paper -- study skill
It teaches us not only read and copy whatever in the notes onto the exam paper.. it's not really work
We must think of the knowledge we learnt and analyse it..
with critical thinking, answer the questions stated

(the answer for the questions, I'm not really saw it straight forward form the lecture notes.. thus I was suspecting have I really memorised done revision before exam)
too much of dreaming??

Third paper -- finite maths
Honestly I can tell, it is the most confident paper I can do among all the subjects..
NOT because I'm god ( pls melissa and renee..)
NOT because of I'm showing off
I just telling the truth in my heart ( since everyone will also have their own strength right? thx )
Maths is challenging and interesting!
I love maths that what I can tell ^^

Forth paper -- computing principle
everyone keep memorised all the terms from the text book as it's few inches thick!
here again, I can't admit I have revised all the chapters covered in this final exam
many questions in this paper..
I was kept doing as I hope I would know the answers for it
must pass ya! ^^

Just 4 papers! yeah ^^ finished!

after exam, what should we do? throw sell all the books? haha XD

by the way, who going to take for foundation course in HELP college August intake?
selling 2nd-hand books here ^^
please do not hesitate to leave a message to me if you interested in ya~


1 comment:

Ken Wooi said...

reminds me of my foundation back in uni =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...