hey, click n join this if u wish 2 boost up ur blog somemore can earn money$$

1:1 Traffic Exchange

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Stamina challenge to primary 6 pupil

How many years have I not been to my primary school since I finish my 6 years studies in it. With the opportunity that they holding a sport carnival in the school, I have decided to pay a visit to them! Besides that, I planned to join its 400m open running which is the last event of the sport carnival.

So... I am going to run with all those young primary 6 runners since this event is open to all those who are interested including the attendants and primary 6 pupil. However, primary 5 and below pupil are not allowed to participate in because they are claimed that they do not have enough stamina and could not run faster than the primary 6 ones. How poor they are. I can saw the disappointing face on them after heard this announcement. Do it is a good news for me that this could cut down some of my opponents? haha XD how bad am I ><

this is a special event that I first time saw it, it's a relay running but using respective flag instead of baton


ya, I brought a friend to this event too, lucies. I guided him to have a look around to my primary school~ It really have changed a lot, buildings are painted new, the basketball court have put up a shed but the feeling towards this old school is still the same...


The 41th event of the day is just finished, which means that the open running was going to start! the open running is separated into 2 categories which is male 600m running and female 400m running..
Apparently I'm running for the female 400m ones!



Open running in a primary school is not easy, all those little pupil are pushing and squeezing each other before the 'gun' shot to the sky in order to get a nice position to leading in front. As a SENIOR, I have no choice to be squeezed to the back where I need to endure their naivety. haha XD!

Almost quarter of the runners are started to slow and stand to aside after running not more than a 200m ==" lolx.. Never mind, I just keeping my way to heading forward although there are many blocking by those who are slowed and ran down but STILL want to be on the inner track!! omg...

In the last 100m, I can feel that I have no enough stamina to speed up, I know I should not! what a disappointment to me. Somehow I have tried my best and get the 4th place... and lucies get the 5th place.

Just few steps beyond the 3rd runner... neither far nor near though. Yet I'm still lose.. LOSE TO THE PRIMARY 6s T.T

So, do we need to admit that we are getting old and do not have enough stamina to challenge those young ones?
erm.. perhaps we are still not old, and just elder few years than them >< (comforting myself... ) haha =O

the trophy that i have no fate to them T.T


Wondering of shall we put on revenge to next year sport carnival and challenge those young ones again!


Once again congratulation to the red team, the champion for this year sport carnival!! red team is the best~ since I'm also one the red team mate before ^^v


if you support me please nang me ya ^^

3 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

i miss being a little kid.. with no worries at all =)

luciesyong said...

we old already...><

whui chi said...

huh..u go back naam kheung..lol... go fr a run as well..u shud be running lik a bolt,as i rmb..haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...