hey, click n join this if u wish 2 boost up ur blog somemore can earn money$$

1:1 Traffic Exchange

Monday, July 19, 2010

tears

last night
as soon as the eyelids closed up
tears dropped out
with unknown reason

why?
it should be an answer...

i asked her
she say don't know
perhaps the inside she din't tell her either

she cried silently
as she don't want to let others to know
or she just can't cry out loud to relieve herself

on her bed,
she grab the pillow beside her
and hug it tight

but
the pillow is cold as it's just a bloodless ball of fur and wool
instead of the warmth she has been desperate for

I know she is not as strong as I could think
she is just a body of flesh covered with flowing blood as a normal human being are

what i can do
was just comfort her
whispered to her

"go to sleep my dear and good night"

I can see she held her tears
and back to her dream world...


nang me if you want to comfort me

3 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

cheer up =)

Thristhan said...

You wrote that yourself?

luciesyong said...

what can i say,no wonder this morning your eyes look weird la....cheer up ya...^^

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...