hey, click n join this if u wish 2 boost up ur blog somemore can earn money$$

1:1 Traffic Exchange

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

stomachache while exam??

a lovely morning
birds chirping
the cool breeze of air
NICE
windy~

wow!
oh my..
something hitting my stomach
feels like orchestra in it
hush..
(learn it from THE PEARL)
sigh..
how come i can stomachache in this early morning?
[keep going "ladies">> in a polite way of saying toilet]
everybody keep revising on their reference book
and I
what am i doing?!

HL gave 风沙丸 to me
few small pellet things
sigh...
just swallow it
hope it could stop my pain
thanks HL~

exam starts
hand shaking
leg being numb
stomach going to be upside down
what's!
what a nice COOPERATION to hit me down
oh my..
my brain gotta be empty now...
come on QI !!

GAMBATE~

3 comments:

Nicholas said...

LOL......

If you really have stomachache, those medicine won't work, girl.

What did you ate? OK now?

chunyau said...

==

y dun juz go toilet and selesai it..

blur de Qi said...

thx 4 ur all cares~ fine now ady~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...