hey, click n join this if u wish 2 boost up ur blog somemore can earn money$$

1:1 Traffic Exchange

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

◎ innocent ◎

having exam on science subject
PN.YONG
our LOVELY science teacher
expect us,the whole class
to get flying colour in science paper
feels a little bit of stress
okie, just try our best

examination as normal
45 minute count down toward end of the exam
almost all of us finish answering the paper
some of them take a nap lying on table
looks so free
don't know whether they already EXPERT in science
OR the paper too EASY for them

NOW HERE THE INCIDENT
...
PY, who sit 2 places next to me(right side)
give me a signal
to pass her the staple, which belong to Hl, who sit beside me(left side)
the distance between this two girls is quite far
so that i become the MIDDLE PEOPLE

we know that we cant talk while exam,
so we give signal to ask Hl to pass the staple to me
HIGHLIGHT HERE
...
WE GIVE SIGNAL NOT BECAUSE OF CHEATing
we just lending people staple on others convenience
we do that sometime while exam
just others teachers know that we are honest
and we just pass but don't cheat

PN. H comes to my desk and said:
"you are not suppose to talk while exam"
first thing come to my mind is
SHOCKED!
how innocent am i...
"teacher, i just lend PY the staple..."
haven't finish my explanation
she said:
"you just explain to PN.YONG and i have dot down what you had did"
wah! what happen had i did so serious?
everybody saw that i only passing the staple and that's all
" you two see me after class"

fine, Hl and me go as HER wish
we go BECAUSE WE ARE RIGHT
PN.YONG also our PENOLONG KANAN ACADEMY
i think she going to judge
we explain the truth to her
she nod her head and
she say will find out more then only judge
i think we will be safe,
because we saw satisfactory on pn.yong face.

feel really ANGRY that time!
how can she just simply say that and dot down in BUKU CATATAN
seems like drop my reputation
argh...
angry...
fire in my heart

fine,
after school i go to tuition center
have fun with friends also
but,
when i saw HIM then my angry-ness
almost lost o~
thanks ya~
happy again
he tells jokes to me
haha

hope that a glory morning starts tomorrow

兴,
我一直都会支持你的哦~


7 comments:

Unknown said...

so kelian orh...
who is 'THE PEOPLE'
ur skul so straight?

blur de Qi said...

nope... only tat sot sot teacher only... other teacher will know y v need to pass staple de loh...

chunyau said...

u earning money wif ur blog?

blur de Qi said...

trying to.. see is it work..

chunyau said...

o O
give some to me ler =)

Elie said...

who is HIM? your lover? or the person u r fall in "dark" love?^^ Haha!!

blur de Qi said...

earning ar.. not so success also..

elie ar... u hor... sot sot de!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...