hey, click n join this if u wish 2 boost up ur blog somemore can earn money$$

1:1 Traffic Exchange

Saturday, May 23, 2009

✖Hope recovEr fRom coUghing✖

cough
cough
cough

while exam, i cough
while tuition, i cough

NOT BECAUSE OF H1N1
of course

after have those fried stuff?
or i have not drink enough quantity of water?
or because of the low quality of air?

miserable day..
nope
it should say,
miserable week

i hold that for week

at first
i just try to drink a lot of water,
try to overcome it
it seems like do not work

finally
i surrender
i go to pharmacy buy medicine

it feels better now
but still cough
luckily not as serious as at first

i replace my saturday ad.maths tuition
on friday
although i have to rush on time
end my computer class earlier on 1.45pm
and the ad.maths class start on 1.45pm TOO

i run... run... run...
(the tuition centre juz around my school,
luckily...)
wow, finally reach
sweat on my body flowing at the front and back
thanks for Ct n Hl have a place for me
THANKS~
i replace my tuition class on friday
hope it is same leason with saturday one
because of another reason
i replace on friday

not because of you
not because of me
is because of mind

heart pain
why can i fall sick now...

我不想生病,只会令人难受。。。
你要支持我哦^^

4 comments:

Unknown said...

哈哈
i will support u de
take care~

blur de Qi said...

en~
thx ya~~

メ没信心の小子メ said...

wan me support oso?


u noe la...

the more
the merrier

....


lolz???!


wan ask Yin^^ ma???



kakakak~


10v3_y0u~Yin^^

blur de Qi said...

haha~ all happy~
can call also~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...