hey, click n join this if u wish 2 boost up ur blog somemore can earn money$$

1:1 Traffic Exchange

Friday, January 29, 2010

A pierce of cake kills me!


my grandpa birthday and we bought a birthday cake for him~
it's a mocha almond cake~
looks yummy ^^

the cake full of coffee smell..
taste good~


the candle is lighten up ^^



i wanna catch the moment my grandpa blowing the candles but seems that i'm too late ><
only can see the glowing candles from this photo...


unfortunately,
i get sore throat in the next morning!
is it because of my heaty inner body makes me that?

a moment of enjoyment pay back me a whole day of suffer
T.T oh no... shouldn't i take that cake ever?


2 comments:

Nicholas said...

The moral of the story?

blur de Qi said...

dunwan take mocha cake ady? haha Xd

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...