hey, click n join this if u wish 2 boost up ur blog somemore can earn money$$

1:1 Traffic Exchange

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Killer Machine in office


Here it is!!
the Photostat Machine.
always hurting me..
the 'babies' it's born cut my fingers all the time T.T
ouch! it's hurt!

i'm so scared when hold its 'babies'
the baby papers' edges is as sharp as a knife after fresh from their 'mother'!
i think it is even sharper...


'Killer Machine'!!


the 'babies' slice my skin again T.T
blood bleeding out as soon as they slice me...
in less than one second ><

see the 'babies' in front of my fingers?
all are 'baby slicer'..





just a few moment, my fingers and hand have been cut by those 'babies' in several places!


Moral value: PLS BE CAREFUL OF THE FRESH PHOTOSTATTED PAPER!
IT'S CUT YOU!

i have no choice to avoid this ><
it's just a part of my job to handle with those papers...

1 comment:

Nicholas said...

Poor thing. Usually paper do cuts. Handle it with care a.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...