hey, click n join this if u wish 2 boost up ur blog somemore can earn money$$

1:1 Traffic Exchange

Friday, December 11, 2009

SPM ending soon..

9 subjects papers were done
left one more
Bahasa Cina
我的母语,
华语
mother tongue


the most unconfident at
T.T
不知所措。。。

i should excel in this subject?
since i'm not a 'banana'
i speak it all in my life

am i pay more attention to other subjects
and left my Mandarin behind?

how am i going to take this exam paper?
it may get a grade C for me...
the disappointing one...
the upset one...
只希望我们一起努力

in another point of view,
SPM is going to end soon
we will be shout for MERDEKA!
但之后,
我的路会变成迷茫吗?



3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey! Do visit my blog hehe =)

www.whentwoworldsmeet.blogspot.com

chin mun said...

haha,i need some advice for my chinese too..phew~~
nanged u^^

blur de Qi said...

chinese is hard!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...