hey, click n join this if u wish 2 boost up ur blog somemore can earn money$$

1:1 Traffic Exchange

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Disoriented...

look up into the cleared blue sky
flock of birds flying in order
they know their direction to go on
either east or west,
north or south...

at this moment,
the blue sky not blue anymore in my eyes
it's overlapped with clouds of smoke and haze
it's blurred my vision
like i'm at nowhere...

standing in the middle of the road
perhaps i'm loitering at there
AIMLESSLY...
feel like nearly crash by something
if it's really happen
my life will just end like that

will my life just end like that?
or keep trapped in this situation?

i'm totally lost my way...
where's my path of glory?

please...
lead me please...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

take care
...... ^^

chin mun said...

qi,u r like really lost..academic problem?u dont knw wat to study or wat?hehe,just concerning^^

blur de Qi said...

thx for concern ya ^^

it's really lost.. seems like no matter what.. arh....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...