hey, click n join this if u wish 2 boost up ur blog somemore can earn money$$

1:1 Traffic Exchange

Friday, November 5, 2010

Suffocate in HELP

after mid term there is no way to rest
assignments and tests come one after each other together!
people getting crazy and go banana,
but for sure some don't..

a guy of my class can come in class late just because want to 'kao lui'(chat with chicks)
haha, somemore is spotted by our lecturer! bless the guy...

some of the dota-ers and counter strike-rs chosen to leave the game (perhaps temporarily) just because of these assignments and tests..
they have to hold their desire.. how painful for them..

and i left my dear blog behind, i'm so sorry..

here a short video on animation of Counter Strike from youtube, but actually i saw this from facebook~



it's quite a nice cute animation~

all people are stressful, i can't say only myself..
be fair, everyone do ^^
actually we can't blame the lecturers, they just follow the syllabus, right?
hehe ^^

thanks for my friends and dear
thanks your all accompanying
appreciate ^^
i know i'm the person who don't say my love to friends in front of people,
just by heart,
i hope you know and i'll remember you my friends~ \(^o^)/

n of coz u my dear,
thx to ur deepest care
ur love 
i always appreciate it
perhaps i din show it in front of ppl
personally , u noe right?
love is about our 2
so i din show it to others
hope u noe me
if im wrong pls correct me o ^^
love u~
so.. work hard together ya!
just 4 more weeks!
after final will again another great day ^^

2 comments:

alvinontherocks said...

Haha, 'kau lui' during college days is a must... :p and OMG, I missed those CS days... :)

Love the youtube video!

Alan said...

da*n i like this..haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...