hey, click n join this if u wish 2 boost up ur blog somemore can earn money$$

1:1 Traffic Exchange

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

sem 2 has been started

oh no!!
why my one month sem break passed so fast one!
i can't used to wake up that early and rush for my 8am class..

as you know, no one will wake up tat early along the holiday
except those special one, the abnormal one
(maybe ern lai do that.. haha XD wondering will he see this.. =P)

OK, back to my story..
i nearly fell asleep in my first week classes
can't adapt to the new environment
again, i have been relaxed in my one month holiday

ya, i failed to enrol LAN subject in my 2nd sem of foundation year
so I'm going to take it perhaps in my 3rd sem and degree year
i heard that most of the people said that take LAN subject in degree year will be hard to arrange the timetable and also since degree is already hard to study than foundation

the question is... WHY WE NEED TO TAKE LAN SUBJECTS...
we study these subjects because of the government asked us to do so?
what is the purpose actually?
tell me the reason and thus I will study it more willingly ^^


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...