hey, click n join this if u wish 2 boost up ur blog somemore can earn money$$

1:1 Traffic Exchange

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri - House visiting

today is the second day of Raya Aidilfitri (Muslim's New Year)
My family and i have gone to my dad's Malay friend's house

here are some plates of cookies and snacks they served before meal 
quite nice ^^ 
I think they said they make their own~
wow!

the adults were chatting while we, so called kids were eating snacks at aside..
after that only we started our meal~
it was made me quite hungry tat time actually...

Malay's food are all spicy and curry..
luckily still acceptable~ haha XD

they gave us a 'green pau' before we were leaving~ 

and again, 
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to them and my Malay friends~

3 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

weee still got green pau, so nais c:

i didnt get to eat rendang and lemang yet ):

luciesyong said...

didn't bring some for me to eat o...^^

zzanyy said...

they present the cookies so nicely. tempting :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...