hey, click n join this if u wish 2 boost up ur blog somemore can earn money$$

1:1 Traffic Exchange

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

tomorrow > mystery

today,
i playing crazy with my computer
tomorrow,
i bring my computer to fix
>> few days i live without computer

today,
i having my exam
tomorrow,
exam ends and holiday starts
>> after bitter is the sweetness

today,
i may pass my maths
tomorrow,
i may fail my history
>> all subjects may not get the score you want

today,
i have joy with everyone
tomorrow,
i may get lonely at one of the dark corner
>> who knows?

today,
i finish whole episodes of drama
tomorrow,
what can i do?
>> only indulge in tv

today,
i hang out with friends
tomorrow,
i may blur at home
>> thinking what should i do

today,
i plan my schedule
tomorrow,
i may lazy to follow it or just forget it
>> i mess up my own schedule

today,
i may get lucky
tomorrow,
i may scolded by someone?
>> can't predict that

tomorrow always is a mystery...

today,
sitting on a chair
thinking of tomorrow
thinking...
thinking...
time passes...
every second...
every minute...
the day end up with nothing done..........................

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...