hey, click n join this if u wish 2 boost up ur blog somemore can earn money$$

1:1 Traffic Exchange

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Fun Before Holiday Ends

27/9
last day for Raya one week school holiday
as what i have predict
i done nothing in this holiday
although i don't want that at first
but what to do?
my desire to have fun but not seriously in front of books

teachers ask us to at least revision one subject in this precious week
but what have i done?
don't even touch a book

EVERYDAY...
computer,
tv,
going out,
computer,
and tv...
what a 'GOOD' program to 'fulfill' my holiday

count down toward school reopen...
few hours left

today
i spend my whole day and night on Jusco and Carrefour
picking cloth...
go to market section with mom...
have our meal...

oh~
my day end up like that...

ACTUALLY...

when will i wake up?
or when should i wake up?
can u awake me whenever i going to get lost?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...