hey, click n join this if u wish 2 boost up ur blog somemore can earn money$$

1:1 Traffic Exchange

Saturday, April 11, 2009

→what can i post?



hooray~finially create a blog on this website.

Why I do this? Actually is some influenced by my friends. Undeniable, because of my friends, I do this.

I’m following my friends? Not completely. Maybe i can share my mind, joy, sadness. anxious in this blog.

Do you agree that?
Although maybe no one would se my post, but I already have say it out. Is is good?

Hope I can share my thing more in it.

One thing I thinking of, what language I should to use. ENGLISH, I scare that my grammar is not good, can’t express what I want to; CHINESE华语, the language I always using, to communicate, to tell my feeling, to chit chat, can say that I familiar with it, but some of my friends don’t know Chinese. One of friends say: ‘ hey, I don’t know Chinese la, can’t u translate to English?’ wow, it is quite challenge to me!

LEARNING to write in english or continue to write in Chinese?
YOU, as my friends, can you give me some idea? It is much appreciate.

2 comments:

--{ elyn }-- said...

haha..
juz write in any language u 1 ba~~
write rojak oso nvm de..
if u 1 learn eng,den write in eng la..but if u cant think d word in eng,u write chinese lor..
so easy..wat 4 wan 2 make urself thnk so much??HAHA

chunyau said...

this is ur blog..
juz write with ur own feelings..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...