hey, click n join this if u wish 2 boost up ur blog somemore can earn money$$

1:1 Traffic Exchange

Monday, October 4, 2010

Happy Birthday to Myself ^^

Oct 4 the lucky day
the birthday girl wishes herself to have a nice day ^^

gotten hundreds of wishes from friends through facebook
included my dear friends and facebook friends
you know who you are, friends!
Thanks a lot ^^

really don't know who actually remember my birthday
I just know some of them really remember
I know :-)

and of course,
there is a reminder of friends' birthday in facebook
it's alert people..
still a good thing actually ^^
from it, we can wish new-known friends too
kind of communication way

as well as wishes from lecturers!
wow! surprise~
miss Jasamine and mr. Alex
surely they know my birthday through facebook~

miss jasamine
(1st sem lecturer, quite young right? but her teaching really good! ^^)

had lunch at secret recipe with my dear~
eunice~


my dear eunice treat me this lunch as my birthday present~
how kind she is~
thanks ya ^^

yann, eunice & meH have made some cupcakes for me too~
thank you also^^
yann said is her first time to make it, nice one!

at night,
went to cake shop to buy my birthday cake!
a blueberry cheese cake^^
a simple celebration with family~

with my dear sis~

thanks to my dear ^^
muackzz~

4 comments:

Hilda Milda™ said...

Happy birthday :D

luciesyong said...

happy 18th birthday ya...^^

Anonymous said...

HappY bIrthday~~

CherryWillBlossomForever© said...

happy birthday girl! all the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...