hey, click n join this if u wish 2 boost up ur blog somemore can earn money$$

1:1 Traffic Exchange

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Soya Cake ^^

Soya cake

DO YOU HEARD OF THIS CAKE BEFORE?
haha, maybe some of you do...

but here is the first time i heard that and see that
( my friends also din't heard before >< )

since it's so special~
i choose it as my birthday cake
( and of course is my daddy paid >> thx dad ^^ )

ya,
the shop where i buy this cake is
Love Bakery
(what a SWEET name also~ )

HERE IS THE CAKE
>>


oh.. too far..


this one closer~

aiya...
forget to capture the picture of cake with lighten candle
it will be nice ><


YUMMY~

it's nice to eat~
it's so soft and smell great ^^

just wanna bite more
well...
actually wan to eat more
but my stomach giving me the signal that it's already FULL
!
too bad..


but my little brother keep eating
wow~ eat a lot

he can't stop eating the cake until my mom stop him
aiyoyo

want try to buy one to taste it?
hehe ^^
不过都没有你喂
><

3 comments:

Nicholas said...

When is your birthday o? I thought passed.

blur de Qi said...

haha it is passed...
but d cake is belated ><
haha
n now only post mar..

Nicholas said...

cheh.... then if knew got such cake no need to take the strawberry all the way from Cameron Highland.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...